When it comes to healthcare facilities, cleanliness is a top-priority. Scrub, Inc. has extensive experience in cleaning and disinfecting medical facilities. With an ever-increasing demand for a cleaner and safer work environment throughout the medical industry, our mission is to provide thorough, customized cleaning. Professionals who understand the sensitivity and importance of doing their jobs well and efficiently every time will service your healthcare facility.
Consider Scrub, Inc. for 3rd shift, professionally supervised cleaning in non-patient areas such as public lobbies and corridors, kitchens and food services area along with back of the house.
We are proud to serve health care clients whether it is in the hospital or affiliated facilities including: Resurrection Health Care Systems, Advocate Health Care System, Adventist Health Care System, University of Chicago Hospitals, University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center.
Our Program Includes:
- Industry specific experience — Scrub's healthcare program has been proven successful for hundreds of companies and has been a healthcare specialist since 1969
- Full Service provider — Scrub proficiently services Offices, Lobbies, Common Hallways, Restrooms, Fitness Centers, Kitchens, Meeting Rooms, Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery, Parking Lot and Garage Services, Window Cleaning, Laundry Services and more.
- On-site assessment — Your healthcare facility will be evaluated by an experienced janitorial consultant who will customize a cleaning program(s) to your specific needs and financial parameters.
- On-site supervision — the management of your account is performed on a daily basis by an on-site supervisor, not just hourly employees, promoting superior client and worker communication practices
- Scrub Inc. monitors all tasks with daily, weekly and monthly checklists.
- Use of Advanced Technologies & Equipment — Scrub designs equipment use based on best cleaning practices for YOUR facility. I.e. backpack vacuums equipped with HEPA Level Filtration Systems, color-coded microfiber mopping systems, bucket less mopping systems, microfiber dust cloths and green cleaning technologies and more
- Trained Personnel — Our employees complete both in-house programs and follow a lead in the field before they earn the right to service any Scrub Inc. account
- Generous employee reward/incentive programs — We promote loyalty, employee retention, and provide a continually motivated workforce securing consistent results through performance based incentives
- Dependable — Scrub has you covered with a work force of 1000 employees to draw on for any staffing emergency
- Consistent Service — A Quality Control Program that includes scheduled and unscheduled performance evaluations and on-site inspections both designed to focus on detail and provide feedback from YOU
- Fast Response — To any concern or emergency services through our Operations Support Team that is on call 24/7/365
- Insurance, Safety and Honesty — Scrub, Inc. carries liability coverage, worker's compensation insurance above the industry norm and all personnel can be bonded at request